Monday, March 16, 2009

King of Monday Night, Night

My monday night card in with Peter's Tuesday morning things

On Monday nights, Peter goes to bed before 9 and gets up sometime between 2 and 3 am to drive into New York City to teach at the School of Visual Arts. He gets there way too early but is very proud of the fact that he beat all of the morning traffic. He's so competitve!

Somehow he manages to nap in the car until 7. He gets up, surprisingly refreshed, and has breakfast with his daughter Lisa, a sophmore at SVA, and then teaches 3 classes in a row from 9 until 6. He meets Lisa for dinner and then drives home, arriving anytime after 9 pm. It's a really long day for him, but it's all worth it. He loves teaching and it gets him out in the world for a day and he learns so much.

I always make him a card every Monday night -- some are better than others. It all depends on how tired I am or how inspired I'm feeling. This monday night's card came out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment